1. Elaborate on your default icon.
The 2 hottest members of my 2nd favourite band. I just think it's nice and fun.
2. What's your current relationship status?
I'm not sure, to be honest. We'll go with single, for the moment.
3. What exactly are you wearing right now?
An amazing owl nighty/jumper that I've had for years and years which I love, converse, (Chucks!), jeans, tights, a very cosy fluffy jacket which is 4 sizes too big, and belongs to my mum and I only wear inside.
4. What is your current problem?
I'm so desperate to get out of this city, but I can't afford to without knowing I have a steady job to go to, but I don't really have time to look for one.
5. Whom do you love most?
Probably my mother, and my friends (rl and lj!)
6. What makes you most happy?
Newcastle United winning, watching cricket when there's no one else around to tell me to turn it off ad I don't have to go anywhere/do anything, being with good friends, music, nice weather and being out of Edinburgh.
7. Are you musically inclined?
Kind of... love listening to it, am always listening to something. Used to play violin for about 3 years, and also used to play clarsach (small harp, if you didn't know!) for about 7 years. Can play Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, or whatever it's called, on the piano.
8. If you could go back in time and change something, what would it be?
Tough one. Can I know what I know now? Don't ever borrow money from big companies who charge you massive interest, (bank loans, credit cards etc)
9. Ever have a near-death experience?
10. Name an obvious quality you have?
Um... I think I'm quite a happy, optimistic person.... does that count?
11. What's the name of the song that's stuck in your head right now?
Expiration Date by Blockhead - I'm listening to it.
12. Any celeb you would marry?
Not marry so much, but be girlfriend of... at the moment I mostly fancy Kevin Davies and your man who plays Deano in Eastenders.
13. Name someone with the same birthday as you.
Freddie Prinze Junior (remember him!?) and your man who played Dawson in Dawson's Creek (remember him?!).
14. Do you have a crush on someone?
famous? oh aye, about 24. In real life... not really, to be honest. Probably Neil, in a really nice innocent way, if that makes sense?
15. Have you ever vandalized someone's private property?
nah man, that's not cool
16. Have you ever been in a fight?
Physical fight? No. Other kind of fight? No.
17. Have you ever sung in front of a large audience?
I have that, yes. I was in a choir though.
18. What's the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
Um... I don't know. This is not a very clear question... first thing that makes me attracted to someone would probably be nice arms, smile, eyes the usual.
19. What do you usually order from Starbucks?
20. Have you ever hurt yourself on purpose?
21. Say something totally random about yourself.
I've never tried tofu.
22. Has anyone ever said you look like a celebrity?
I used to say I looked like Kimberly fae Girls Aloud, but I really don't. Also someone once told me I resembled Reese Witherspoon. I don't remember who that was, but that person is amazing/a bit blind.
23. Do you wear a watch?
Aye. A very nice watch it is too.
24. Do you have anything pierced?
ears, once each.
25. Do you have any tattoos?
No but I really want at least one, and I want it done at the shop on the show Miami Ink, funnily enough, the shop is called Miami Ink, and I want it done by Chris Nunez, because he is hot.
26. Do you like pain?
Um... I don't think so.
27. Do you like to shop?
Sometimes. I don't like shopping for clothes, but I love shopping for 'stuff', like arty things and house things and bags, in shops like Utility in Liverpool, and cool shops like that.
But not clothes shopping, no.
28. What was the last thing you paid for with cash?
A baked potato with veggie haggis and cheese, for dinner last night.
29. What was the last thing you paid for with a credit card?
Probably credit for my phone
30. Who was the last person you spoke to on the phone?
On my own phone, Andrew... at work (and so the actual last person I spoke to on the phone) I believe was Lacey who works at High Street Hostel. Lacey is brilliant.
31. What is on your desktop background?
A very sexy picture of QOTSA.
32. Do you like redheads?
33. What is the background on your cell phone?
It's just the blue light, I don't have a fancy pants phone that can do 'wallpapers'
34. Do you know any twins?
I don't know them, but I know of them. Graeme and Alan, Malcolm and Fiske (who were both fit), and Gary and Stephen Moffat, all fae school, ken?
35. Do you have any weird relatives?
Funny haha, yes. Not really weird.
36. What was the last movie you watched?
My mind goes completely blank when I get asked this question. i think it was A Beautiful Mind. Now that is a fabulous film.
37. What was the last book you read?
I'm currently reading The Rough Guide to Australia. Last novel? Fuck I have no idea... I think it may have been Where Rainbows End, by Cecilia Aherne, about 3 months ago.
38. Did you go to college or are you planning to in the future?
I plan to start in 2007, when I get back fae Oz.
39. Do you like to party?
Sometimes its ok. I'm mostly a sit at home and relax girl really though.
40. Where do you see yourself in five years?
I'll be 26! Fucking hell. Ideally I'll have been to Oz, have a good degree in something fascinating and brilliant, maybe be working as a bricklayer, and be starting to think about plans for building my house.
If my life goes to the plan I have in my head, it's going to be fucking brilliant.
- Current Music:Expiration Date - Blockhead